About SJJ: Principles
Sir John Jones was outstanding. He set the tone and really inspired me to continue to think of possibilities and not hide in the past. Wonderful.Headteacher, Bracknell Forest
I am committed to making a difference in the lives of individuals and in the sustained development of organisations by:
- Using fully my experience and knowledge.
- Helping people and organisations develop their vision for the future.
- Promoting collaboration within and between organisations.
- Teaching the power of positive goal-setting through hope and optimism.
- Enabling organisations to find their own solutions that work.
- Building capacity for sustainability.
- Providing on-going support from planning through to the realisation of the vision.
John is a great catalyst when managing a business change programme to make people understand the business imperative for change. He educates, entertains, inspires and motivates in equal measures. He is the best external speaker by far we have used at an event.Adrian Gorham, O2
Types of work
Work in which John has been engaged:
- Presentations to groups of varying sizes and compositions, tailored specifically to the needs of the audience.
- Extensive follow-up work to ensure that any ideas are developed and embedded.
- Consultancy work on a full range of issues facing organisations, from short, technical consultancies to extended whole-organisation improvement processes.
- Research on all aspects of leadership and management in order to improve and enhance current practice.
- Support for action research projects.
- Commissioned bid-writing for Local Authorities.
- Chairing think tanks and leadership development groups.
The most inspiring two days of my whole life. You are awe and wonder and have taught me to like me.Senior Manager, Walsall
Leading Change~ Curriculum Design and Development ~ Inclusive Education ~ Emotionally Intelligent Organisations ~ Creating the Right Culture in Organisations ~ Personal Development ~ Leadership ~ Coaching (Personal and Organisational) ~ Organisational Development ~ Sustained Improvement ~ Collaborative Working ~ Effective Learning and Teaching ~ Futures Thinking ~ Creativity and Imagination ~ Winning the H Factor: developing happy organisations
Your philosophy struck a chord with every member of staff in the room. It was thought-provoking, challenging and truly inspirational. Your delivery was exceptional and the standing ovation you received said it all. The emails and letters from the other Heads who were there describe the ‘buzz’ you have created in every single school. Some described it as ‘life-changing’ and you have moved some staff on further in one presentation than 30 years attendance at other training events. I am indebted to you for your contribution.Secondary Headteacher, Edinburgh